- This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 3 days ago by .
Griefline is now offering online and in-person support groups facilitated by a qualified Griefline counsellor. 💖
These 4-week groups integrate psycho-education and evidence-based interventions along with the personal experiences of members of the group to;
– normalise grief
– navigate emotional distress
– reduce isolation
– foster resilience …and more…
Like the forums, the group program draws upon the benefits of peer support and develops an understanding of the unique quality of our grief experiences.
** please note – due to current funding;
– the ONLINE support groups are available to people living in New South Wales & Victoria
– the face-to-face support groups are held in Moorabbin, Victoria and are available to people living in the catchment area of the South Eastern Melbourne Primary Health Network (SEMPHN).
Head to the Griefline website for more info (including a map of the SEMPHN) and to register: https://griefline.org.au/get-help/support-groups/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.