GriefLine’s website has been developed to ensure content is available to the widest possible audience, including readers using assistive technology or accessibility features. If there is information on this website that you cannot access, please contact us.
We aim to meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. Meeting these guidelines improves accessibility and your experience.
We have implemented a variety of techniques to ensure our compliance with accessibility standards, such as:
• Web pages have titles that describe topic or purpose.
• We provided text alternatives for any non-text content.
• The visual presentation of the majority of text and images of text has a contrast ratio of at least 4.5:1.
• Text can be resized without assistive technology.
• All functionality of the content is operable through a keyboard interface.
• A mechanism is available to bypass blocks of content that are repeated on multiple Web pages.
• Web pages do not contain anything that flashes more than three times in any one second period, or the flash is below the general flash and red flash thresholds.
• In content implemented using markup languages, elements have complete start and end tags, elements are nested according to their specifications, elements do not contain duplicate attributes, and any IDs are unique, except where the specifications allow these features.
This website was assessed for accessibility by an external expert evaluation and is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not yet fully conform to full AA accessibility standard.
We are working to address this and will update this page as enhancements are released.