Griefline

Helpline 1300 845 745

8am to 8pm: 7 days (AEDT)

Request a callback

Available Mon-Fri

13 tips to help cope with grief

Resize text-+=

Home Forums Helping Hand 13 tips to help cope with grief

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    debsayge
    Participant

Good to hear from you Manchal, thank you for sharing this along side all the other recourses here, sometimes just something else to read is helpful and reassuring. Thank you very much
    Love to you
    Deb

VM-Mancha1
    Participant

Hi all,

this is a short one, but I couldn’t resist adding this as it speaks to the heart of grief, for me:

“Death leaves a heartache difficult to heal;
    Love leaves sweet memories no one can steal.”

It was written sometime before 1889, it was found written on a tombstone in Ireland. And for me, it says so much; death can steal much from us, but it can’t take our memories or the love we that was felt and given. Those are gifts for eternity, and ours to treasure. The heartache is real and so hard to deal with – but the gift is with us too.

Take care, all

VM-Mancha1
    Participant

Hi all,

I found this app recently, and thought it was a good resource to share here. See: https://liliesgriefsupport.weebly.com

It is a grief support app, a safe place to share memories, virtual hugs and tips. You can post about your loved one, and support others who have lost someone too.

I hope it helps some of you.

vmsunflower2
    Participant

This is great, thank you for the tips. Does anyone perhaps have tips for children going through grief or any other resources? Or perhaps advice for moms with children experiencing grief?

harv
    Participant

Thanks for the resource

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe to our newsletter

Enter your details to stay up to date with our news and programs. You can unsubscribe at any time.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.